Well, I did it. I decided to start a blog. Apparently I think I have lots to say and that people want to read about it. The name came to me just a couple days ago and then I thought, "Well, duh! We're always traveling to go to some family event in Indiana, Minnesota or somewhere far away, so ...".
Really, more than anything, I am hoping that this can be a central place where all our friends and family can come to check in on the three of us and see what we've been up to. I'll try to post pictures of our camping or vacation adventures, our visits to family and friends, and maybe even pictures or reviews of things I craft or make to eat!
So, in the mean time, I will start making a list of all the things I want to write about and I hope you follow along!
Love,
L, J and Little L
No comments:
Post a Comment